Stories of Bitart #2 "Satoshi's Mission"
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Through the head, into the heart, at hand & through the BTC-Cans, the story about Satoshi, who took us all on his mission, is created.
- Dimensions: H 21.5cm x W 14cm
- BTC-Can #2 "Satoshi's Mission"
- flashy growth green, splashes of paint, ₿ logos, rocket
- Basis of all artworks reflecting the mission of Satoshi & us
- High-quality glass dome with wooden coaster
- Spotlight effect: integrated chain of lights to illuminate the dome. Eye-catcher in the evening!
- Limited to 10pcs in the artwork series
- Each work of art is unique
NOTE: Shipping takes 15-20 BUSINESS DAYS - artwork may vary from what is shown due to paint splashes always being different. BTC-Cans 1 & 3 are for illustration purposes and are not part of #2.
Stories of Bitart #2 - SATOSHI'S MISSION
The year is 2008. On September 15, the financial crisis reaches its climax with the collapse of the major US bank Lehman Brothers. A now global financial crisis is shaking the world. A little later in October 2008, amidst the ashes, a certain "Satoshi Nakamoto" published the white paper:
"Bitcoin - a peer-to-peer electronic cash system"
as a possible way out to change and save the financial and monetary system in the long term. 13 years later we are all Satoshi, all on a mission to create and expand a decentralized, monetary, digital & democratic money network to learn from the past and grow..
Pay with Bitcoin
Contact us at email@example.com
We ensure that your artwork arrives safely with you.
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
How long does delivery take?
Shipping varies. As a rule, you will receive your artwork/fashion within 7-15 working days. Canvas artworks, masterpieces & the like require separate shipping.
Can you pay with Bitcoin?
Yes Bitcoin payments are possible & even desirable.
THE REAL ART OF BITCOIN